Welcome to David Kieff, M.D., LLC
At our practice Dr. David Kieff and his care team provide both medical and surgical management of disorders of the Ears, Nose and Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Kieff is among a select group of surgeons who is Board Certified in Otolaryngology (ENT) as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He trained at Harvard Medical School and the internationally renowned Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He is a faculty member at Harvard Medical School and has lectured nationally and internationally in his field. Many of his medical colleagues have chosen him for their own treatment or treatment of their family members. He performs a full range of procedures on both teens and adults including:
- The latest Minimally Invasive Sinus Surgery techniques, including Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Facial Cosmetic/Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgery for Facial Fractures and Neck tumors
- Conventional and Laser Surgery
- Office Injectibles to treat Furrows and Wrinkles
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT and Facial Plastic Surgical and Reconstructive problems. We treat teens and adults in particular. All patients will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern.
As one patient notes:
“I received excellent treatment from Dr. Kieff on a surgical procedure. The quality of his care, his attention to detail, and concern for my understanding and well-being applied to every step of the process. This includes the initial office visit, diagnosis, surgery, and follow-up. In the past, with other doctors, I have been regarded as an item to be checked off. Medicine does not have to be practiced this way; it can be better. With Dr. Kieff, it is.”
News & Resources
Beacon Hill Times: Dr. Kieff Saves A Life
Top Doc, Best of Boston 2017, Boston Magazine
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor
Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients’ Choice Award, Vitals.com (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Care First Award Recipient, Newton Wellesley Hospital
How to optimize your visit with Dr. Kieff
- Please come prepared for your visit with your insurance card and driver’s license or passport ID.
- Please make sure to have a referral in place if your insurance requires one or is a HMO plan.
- Please bring your up to date medication and allergy list.
- Read up on your condition ahead of time and think about how you can explain your condition in a clear and concise fashion.
- Our website describes some of our commonly treated conditions and some of our common procedures. It can be a good resource to read through prior to and after your visit.
- Please bring copies of any relevant imaging studies, lab studies or medical records to your visit.
- Consider bringing a friend or family member to help you if necessary.
- If you are under 18, you must come with a parent or legal guardian, or you cannot be seen.
- Please come with your pharmacy’s name and address and the name and address of your referring physician.
- Our office requires that you give 1 business day’s notice if you cannot make it to your appointment. Otherwise a cancellation fee will apply.
- Please take time to look over your insurance information and contact your insurer to fully understand the copay policies and deductibles that your insurer has in place for your plan.
- Be aware that your visit may involve removal of ear wax and an endoscopic examination of your nose and throat under topical anesthesia. These are typically very well tolerated by most patients and are necessary to fully visualize your ear, nasal and throat regions. Your insurer may consider these as “surgical procedures” under their policy terms, even though they are not surgical procedures, but rather necessary parts of your diagnostic exam. Your deductible and copay polices may apply in these instances.